wELcomE To tHe WorLd oF MinE

U'r at a place where ur Thoughts and Ideas RULES.....

hAv a LooK @ Manipur....

E-pao.net Global platform for Manipuris

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

School Days


I gave myself a pinch to ma memories…..
Trying to recollect those wild school daz…..
Don’tcha miss that?? Wasn’t that one of the most beautiful and wonderful moments for us? Don’t we wish like taking the time back…back to those daz again!! Wearing the well ironed uniforms,putting on the tie,school badge,picking up the bags and waiting for the bus to arrive and reach the school and meet the frens!!
And get ourselves busy planning for the evening drives, sorting out the food-joints to hang out after bunking the tuitions…asking the parents for tuition fees with the extras added to the normal(after calculations!!). how many of us took the exact sum?!!?...hahaha,none of us?!!Rite??
Then returning back home,with a made up face to show the parents their kids are back home after a weary and burden of studies. And searching for excuse, to doze as soon as possible..and anxiously wait for the next day!!
Ah! It was the best part of ma life… how I wish to get back again?! I still wonder if I would, by-chance, get the magic lamp or a deep wishing well,somewhere,where I would drop a coin and my wish get fulfilled. I know God sees everything and had seen everything. Maybe when I die and meet Him,I’ll ask him to show me all those moments again,incase He got it recorded….hahaha. hope He’s listening me now. Plis na…..









No comments: